October 25, 2008

My angel...



Babies are truly heaven-sent. I looked in on Hudgins tonight and Ms. Emotional started to cry. I just feel so blessed to have him in my life. He snorts when he laughs, he "poots" when he's mad and when he smiles at me, my heart melts.

Last night, he spent the night with Sue-sue and Papa. He had a wonderful time and was quite interested in his Papa. Today he had a visit with David Carver and his lovely lady, Megan. He also got to visit with his Great-granny and his Great-granddaddy. How awesome that he gets to visit his great-grandparents. Not many people can say that.

Anyways, I love Hudgins and thank Robbie for him all the time and I thank God for Robbie. I love my family!

A baby will make love stronger, days longer, nights shorter, bankroll smaller,
home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

No comments: