September 29, 2008

Holding Baby Charlotte...

Wow, Charlotte is beautiful! Sorry no pictures yet. Her uncle "Bobu" was in such a hurry to leave and see her, I forgot the camera. I'll post some as soon as I can. She looks nothing like her sister and just like her daddy. Thick, thick, thick black hair and an olive complexion. I would call her stunning. I love her so much already and am anxious to see her again. Maggie was super cute with her. Just so proud but I think maybe she was most proud of her mom. Katie looks fabulous and is already kicking butt at keeping up with both of her girls. She is such a good mom and a great example for me. Jason was literally glowing, such a proud dad and husband. I'm glad him and Katie found each other. They are a great team and Jason gives her so much support.

Holding Charlotte was eye-opening. People say babies grow up so fast. They DO!!! Hudgins probably weighs close to 25 lbs. (just a guess!) Everyone is shocked to hear that he is only 5 mos. As I held her, I thought back to 5 months ago. I miss that little guy so delicate and small. But now I get to hear laughter and see beautiful smiles. He's started exploring my face, grabbing my nose and eyes. He's so much fun. I love being his mom. It is such a joy!

I added a picture of Hudgins with his papa, who he loves to "slime," aka spitup on. Look how small!


And now look how big!


P.S. I lost 1.8 lbs last week! Hopefully the weight loss will keep up. If anyone is interested in the program, let me know. It's easy and I have some great recipes!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love these pictures....Hudgins is so photogenic and looks like such a content baby!! I miss Sadie at that little peanut stage too. It's so sad...they grow so fast. Makes you want to can 'em and put them shelf to eat up later!!!